Saturday, December 29, 2007

FLA Update

One thing I have noticed about my trips to Florida, they always generate a lot of pictures. Not necessarily "Oh, let's preserve this Kodak moment forever and ever because I love this person" pictures, but more like "Holy crap, did you see that?!" pictures. This is why I carry my little digital camera with me everywhere I go!



Example: "Holy Crap! Is your new bank in a double-wide?"



Yes, yes, it is!

Example: "Holy Crap! Is that really an Impala in the parking lot of Sam's Club that is twice the height of a shopping cart?"


Yes, yes, it is.

Example: "Holy Crap! Is that Burger King really selling 50-year old burgers?"

Yes, yes, it is.

Example: "Holy Crap! Does The Steph really have snowmen on her toes?" Yes, yes, she does.

Example: "Holy Crap! Did The Steph really hug a giant mascot?"

Yes, yes, she did. (The Sister, Thunderbug, The Steph)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home