Monday, June 11, 2007

It's just too easy...

I said I wasn't going to write about Paris Hilton (and The Arrest of the Century) because it is just too darn easy...but I just can't resist. I can't imagine not documenting this historic week for all of eternity on my blog. I can't resist not joining in on the insanity that is the publicity following her around from cop car to cell to limo to mansion to cop car to cell. I just...can't...stop...myself.


The Before:

The After:

Is there a difference? She has always had that "I've been locked up inside for 45 days" paleness, and she's got more make-up on in the mug shot than I have in my entire collection. (And according to jail insiders, she kept it on for the first 2 days she was in the slammer...now THAT'S waterproof.)

Wanda Sykes was on Leno tonight. She said she's very happy that Paris found God in prison. After two hours! That cracked me up! (Ok, it's probably more funny if you actually heard her say it...)

And Paris had another great comment...

"I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage... It was a horrible experience."

Why would she feel that way? I don't get it...let's see if we can figure it out...

Jail cell:

(Rabbit) Cage:

I don't get the comparison, Paris. (That was in the same interview in which she said she wasn't going to be dumb anymore...hmmmm.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home