Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Randomness...

1) This is my new favorite TV ad:



2) I had to get new ink for my printer. So I took out my old cartridges and figured, "I'll try this ink refill thing at Office Max." I get there, and it's $17 to refill the color cartridge and $13 to fill the black one. So $30. Hmmm. Then I look at the new cartridges behind the counter, and it's $31 for the new ones. So I decide that for $1 I will get the new ones. Then it turns out that I get $6 back for recycling the old ones...so the total is like $27 with tx instead of $34 with tax. What??? Why is it cheaper to buy new ones than to refill old ones? Oh well. So I did it. Now I can print again.

3) Aren't these flowers pretty? I took these pictures at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum a few weeks ago.

4) With all of the money put into the Olympics, why can't they ever get the logo/mascot thing right? Case in point, Atlanta's Izzy (Whatizit?)...

And...have you seen the 2012 London logo?


This is reason enough to take the Olympics away from them and give it to, oh, maybe, Baghdad. It has caused concerns about giving people epileptic seizures!

I was telling Boof earlier today that it looks like some bad 80s kids cartoon gone bad (with the animation). The static logo looks like some 2 year old's foam puzzle that hasn't been put together properly. Apparently, someone in England agrees with me! Listen closely:

I love being right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home