Monday, May 28, 2007

I joined an exclusive club...

Well, not really...but I did join a fun club!

Last night while enjoying a beverage at Old Chicago, I was convinced to join the World Beer Tour club thing. It didn't take much convincing, honestly. But the whole experience was rather entertaining.

I had 1 beer...so I am now just 9 beers away from owning playing cards. 24 beers away from a clip-on watch with compass. 39 beers away from a bottle opener. 54 beers away from a t-shirt. 69 beers away from a travel mug (For beer?? That doesn't seem smart.). 84 beers away from a baseball cap. 99 beers away from a cooler. And finally, 109 beers away from a sweatshirt and name emblazoned on a plaque in the Hall of Foam.

My dad would be so proud if I were to get to that level. **tear**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home