Sunday, June 03, 2007

Movie Review: Knocked Up

The Steph, attempting to be cheery...

I have really seen a lot of movies since I did my last review, but I just have been too freaking lazy to type them out. Or to Google their respective movie posters. But last night I did see one of the funniest movies I have ever seen...so I might as well write about it!

Knocked Up
On the surface, this movie looks like a total chic flick - it's movie about a girl getting pregnant. Which, since I could be classified as a "chic" due to my status as a female, I would have no problem with. But it's not just a chick flick...guys and girls alike will love it...and did at the theatre. In fact, I was probably seated in one of the most reactive audiences I have ever heard.

Example:
Cue: Baby on Screen
Audience (all together now): "AWWWWWWWWW"

But it was just full of line after line after line of funny lines. Just absolutely laugh out loud hilarious. Right up there with "Anchorman," "40 Year Old Virgin," "Wedding Crashers" and the like. It has Paul Ruud in it, who I think it hilarious. And it has the guy who plays Marshall in "How I Met Your Mother," and I love that show. So the cast is great, too.

That's really all I can say about it...because you have to go see it for yourself...it's just plain funny! I know, I know - shallow, simple, useless movie review. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home