Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer Movie Sequel Madness!

What a great summer for sequels! I'm going to hit up what I'm excited about, which includes 1 that I have already seen. Here goes!

Spiderman 3
Release date: Already Out
I saw this one! I liked it, even though my moviemates didn't. But they don't like any movies I like, so I ignore their opinion now. Here's the thing, you know it's a comic book come to life...and you know there's going to be some kind of love story between Spidey and Kirsten Dunst's character (whose name I can never remember - Mary-something, never can remember the second part of it), and there's going to be some relatively cheesy bad guys. The action was great, the story was cool, and there was a kinda neat twist (at least I thought it was). I say, go see it.
Pirates 3: At World's End
Release Date: Already Out
Haven't seen it yet, but definitely want to! I loved Pirates I & II...and can't wait to see III. Need to make that plan!
Ocean's 13
Release Date: June 8th
The movie that I am second-most excited about seeing this summer. I liked Ocean's 12, even though a lot of other people didn't. I'm really excited about 13 because they even said they kind of half-assed 12, and they did 13 right. I just think that Danny Ocean (George Clooney) is hysterical in these movies. His facial expressions are priceless.
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Release Date: June 15th
Ok, I didn't like the first one at all. In fact, upon exiting the movie, I immediately called The Mom and yelled at her for making me see it. And I knew that there was going to be a sequel, and I swore I wouldn't see it. But the previews for this one look good, and I hate to admit I actually want to see it.
Harry Potter: And some other title is here, don't know it.
Release Date: Sometime this summer
Felt like I had to throw it in there. Everyone's talking about it. But I really don't care. Is this like the 6th movie? I saw the 2nd one...that's it. Didn't get it. Oh well. Here it is.
Bourne Ultimatum
Release Date: NOT SOON ENOUGH, AKA August 3
THIS is the movie I am most excited about. I LOVED the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy. I just can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home