Thursday, October 26, 2006

Gosh, I've been boring...

I'm finally getting the chance to catch up on reading others' blogs, checking out important sites like ESPN, MSNBC and of course the obligatory Myspace (there's another cool word...obligatory...)...and I stumbled back across my blog and I thought to myself, "I have absolutely nothing worthwhile and exciting going on to write about."

Nothing inspiring since a bunch of wacko women talked about their humanesque canines in the airport shuttle/train in Denver.

I've been busy with work...which has been a good thing and fun...so stuff has happened there, but I have a personal policy against really blogging about work unless it's something really not work-related, so there goes a lot of material. I did manage to spend 5 hours eating dinner at the
Town Hall Brewery with a couple of friends, enjoying the plethora of great seasonal beers they have out now. Wow - they are great. Highly recommend it. But that's about all of the excitement that I have had in my life in nearly two weeks.

Except something new came up while I was typing this...the possibility of going to Green Bay for a football game in December...how freaking cool would that be??? I hope that works out!!

I am resorting to a tired cop-out...one of those endless "questionaires." I don't think anyone will really learn anything about me from it, but it takes up space on the blog - so here you go!

Q: WHAT MADE YOU SMILE YESTERDAY?
A: A phone call from a friend.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 8 THIS MORNING?
A: Closing up a friend's apartment after walking his dog.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING 15 MINUTES AGO?
A: Checking email

Q: SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 1995?
A: Broke my foot. My mom told me "just ice it."

Q:LAST THING YOU SAID ALOUD?
A: "Oh, leave it with me, I'll take care of it."

Q: HOW MANY DIFFERENT THINGS DID YOU DRINK TODAY?
A: 2

Q: WHAT COLOR IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?
A: White with sea foam green accents.

Q: WHAT IS OUT YOUR BACK DOOR?
A: Cement

Q: LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A: Coffee

Q: LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A: Digital camera!

Q: WHAT COLOR IS YOUR FRONT DOOR?
A: Of the building...glass. Of my apartment...brown.

Q: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR CHANGE?
A: In a carnival glass bowl on my coffee table.

Q: WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE TODAY?
A: Partly cloudy, 40s

Q: BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
A: Peppermint/Candy Cane around the holidays

Q: SOMETHING YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT?
A: Tomorrow is FRIDAY

Q: LAST RAINBOW YOU SAW?
A: Over the summer.

Q: WHAT SIZE SHOE DO YOU WEAR?
A: 9

Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS?
A: Yes, one "little" sister.

Q: ARE YOU VERY RANDOM?
A: Depends on the moment...

Q: DO YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR HAIR?
A: Not right now.

Q: ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 25?
A: Oh gees. Yeah.

Q: DO YOU TALK A LOT?
A: Yes, but my job kinda makes me, too.

Q: DOES YOUR SCREEN NAME HAVE AN " X '' IN IT?
A: No.

Q: DO YOU KNOW ANYONE NAMED STEVE?
A: My dad! And my boss' boss.

Q: DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS?
A: When necessary.

Q: ARE YOU TICKLISH?
A: Unfortunately, yes.

Q: ARE YOU TYPICALLY A JEALOUS PERSON?
A: Nope, not at all.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "L":
A: Lynne

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH AN "A":
A: Amanda

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS?
A: Mary G.

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: "Oh, it's going to be good!" (Referring to a dinner being cooked.)

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: No, that drives me nuts.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Yeah, but I blow-dry it straight.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: No clue.

Q: WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Me!

Q: WHAT SAYING DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: "That's cool."

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: Coffee cake

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE?
A: Wasn't this already asked w/ what's the last thing you said outloud?

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Yeah, I do.

Q: DO YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW?
A: Yep - but it's Friday!

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Yeah. Never shot anything, but have been with people who have!

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Who knows?! Definitely not in the near future.

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: This morning.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Making phone calls.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Shorter versions of my long name.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: No

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Yep - can sleep through everything except my alarm and my cell phone ringing.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: I don't think I ever have.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A. Hmmmm...I forget.

Q: WHAT KIND OF CELL PHONE DO YOU HAVE?
A: A Verizon LG with a bunch of numbers after.

Q: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A: Traffic on Snelling Ave. I'm waiting for the inevitable brakes squealing and fenders crashing.

Q: ARE YOU CURRENTLY DEPRESSED?
A: Not at all.

Q: WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
A: My family.

Q: DO YOU THINK ANYONE MISSES YOU RIGHT NOW?
A: They better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home