Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movie Review: Waist Deep



This movie surprised me. Pleasantly. I was hoping to like it, I mean Tyrese Gibson, Larenz Tate, The Game...it's gotta be good for action and music, right? Right. And more so - it even had...dum, dum, dum, dum...A Plot!

I thought it would have a story - I mean, the previews tell you that it's basically about a guy whose kid is kidnapped and he looks for him. But it was more than that, and was actually pretty well developed. Now, this isn't an Oscar-worthy film by any stretch of the imagination, but it was pretty interesting.

It's been a few weeks now since I have seen it, I'm behind in my movie reviews, so I don't remember specifics to talk about right this second. But I will say that the ending, while not surprising, is surprising in the cinemetography and basic way it unfolds. I won't give it away...go watch it! It's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home