Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Sis Is In Town

The Sister is in town. She got here last night. Let me recap for you bits of our conversation for the last 16 hours (minus the hours we were asleep, of course). And this is kinda how all of today’s lunch conversation went...take these bits and pieces and move them around in any order and repeat as necessary:

The Sis:
“You know what my favorite song is?”
Me: “Ummmm. No?”
The Sis: “I like the song ‘blah blah blah.’”
Me: “Ummmmm. Ok.”
The Sis: “Have you heard it???”
Me: “Ummmmm. I don’t think so.”
The Sis: “Let me play it for you!!” (Followed by a sifting through of various CDs and the exchange of CDs in the player. Followed by arrowing to the exact song she wants me to hear. I have no idea how she has the song number memorized of every song on every CD.)
Me: “Ok.”
The Sis: “Do you know it??”
Me: “Ummmmmmm. I have heard it.”

The Sis:
“OH, I love this song!”
Me: “Ummmm. Yeah.”
The Sis: “Don’t you know it??”
Me: “Ummmm. Yeah.”
The Sis: “Let me play it for you!!” (Repeat above steps in listening to new CD)
Me: “Ok.”

The Sis:
“OH, I got the CD with ‘blah blah blah’ on it, wanna hear it?”
Me: “Ummmm. Ok.” (Repeat above steps in listening to new CD.)

Between Chipotle and work after lunch today we listened to no less than 7 different songs on 7 different CDs. And Chipotle is no more than 8 minutes away! She’s amazing! It’s like having a live DJ in the passenger seat. Who actually knows where every song is! This is going to be a very interesting two weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home