Friday, June 30, 2006

Movie Review: Superman Returns


Absolutely awesome. Completely and totally lived up to my expectations! Kevin Spacey as Lex Luther is fantastic. I was kinda worried about that...but he was surprisingly good. I was also worried about Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane...but she was surprisingly good, also.

There is nothing like the start of anything Superman-related...with the words on the screen and then that great music. And they have all of the classic lines, especially Lex Luther's.

Oh, and James Marsden from "Second Noah" fame plays Lois Lane's fiance...quite convincingly. Plus, he's hot. As is the new Superman. Whatever his name is. Does it matter? Although I will say, he's no Dean Cain.



Go see it. I vote it "Worthy Of Purchasing The DVD The Day It Comes Out And Is Only $16.99 For The First Two Days at Target."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home