Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Well, I finally took my first-ever Christmas tree down this week, but not without much sadness. I also put away my wreath, stockings, table decorations, rotating musical ceremic Christmas tree, mugs with angels on them, and wrapping paper. Booo.

Many of you may remember the great purchase that was my Christmas tree. The Parents did drive the tree up to me this summer! So it was well worth the $17.25.


And this is what my tree looked like without the lights on:

And this is my tree WITH the lights on and no flash:

And this is my tree WITH the lights on and with the flash:


Until I took these pictures, I didn't realize that my tree was crooked. Sad. Next year I'm putting it up, taking pictures, and straightening it based on those pictures.


But I was very happy to have my first Christmas tree up! I can't wait til next November to put it up again!

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is the tree you've been talking about all year?? It looks like it has a curve to it. Is it growing towards the light?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home