Friday, November 10, 2006

Not the sneeze

Not even this guy is safe at The Ranch:


So the other day I was on the phone with The Mom, discussing something incredibly important, I'm sure, when she whispered, "Hold on a second. Shhh. Wait a minute."


Then I heard silence for a while, and then I heard "Ah choo." So, I said "God bless you!" To no response. "Ummmm...I said, 'God bless you.'" Still no response.


Then again, "Ah choo." "God bless you once again." No response. "Ummm, Mom, are you there?"


Then, "OK! I'm back."


"You just shot a squirrel, didn't you?"


"Yeah, why?"


"Well, the .22 sounded like a sneeze, and I blessed it. When there was no response, I realized something was dead."


"HAHAHAHA."


As a follow-up to the story, apparently our Golden Retriever found the dead squirrel and thought it was one of his stuffed toys to carry around...joke's on The Mom for almost playing tug-of-war with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home