Saturday, September 16, 2006

Stupid fantasy football

Yes, I know it's only Week 2. And that no games in Week 2 have taken place. But I am starting to realize that the bigger fantasy is my team winning a head-to-head match-up.

First of all, Jake Plummer. I did say "Jake Plummer." For the first time in all of the years that I have played fantasy football, a player got me NEGATIVE points. Meanwhile, my benched QB got 33 damn points. Jake Plummer.

Secondly, Cadillac needs to get healthy. I can't handle this "I'm in my second year of the NFL and I may be hurt or I may not be hurt or I may have a back spasm or I may be at the grocery store." They nicknamed you "Cadillac" for a reason. LIVE UP TO IT ON MY FANTASY TEAM.

Finally, the rest of my team sucks, too. In both of my leagues. I know the whole "It's a long season, don't give up, don't panic and drop all of your players..." I just think it's not too early to give up on winning the league and go for the other prizes...like "Team Manager Who Manages to Earn More Points With Her Bench Players than Active Players" or "Team That Sucks So Bad That Everyone Else is Embarrassed to Play It." Because that's the direction in which I'm heading. And I think there's beer involved in winning those titles, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home