Friday, September 15, 2006

Tires on It...

Ok, so I just got home from a night of hanging out with some friends. Enjoying some beverages. Telling some (bad) jokes. [Just for the record The Steph wasn't telling bad jokes...The Company was.]

I turned on the TV and then sat at the computer to see if anyone had sent me any important emails between 9:30pm and the middle of the morning on a Friday-Saturday. (No one had. Surprisingly.) There is an infomercial attempting to sell cars. And the salesman just said "This is a Jeep Cherokee. It has tires. And windshield wipers."

REALLY??? I didn't know that either of those two things were now OPTIONS on a car. "Yes, I would like the car with the engine. The transmission. Oh, and I want you to throw in windshield wipers for free. You know, in case it rains."

And then he said, "Yeah, you know, if you have a whole family, need a lot of kids..then this is the car for you [some SUV]." Need a lot of kids??? Does anyone "need" a lot of kids???

Darn infomercials. I can't wait to see what happens at 2am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home