Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oscar Time, not so excellent this time...

Oscar Time! You know what that means…cattiness and stupid comments. And that’s just from me.

Ok, it’s starting off great…Jon Stewart’s little collage showing that westerns have never had gay themes in them was really hilarious. I’m watching.

Nicole Kidman’s intro to Supporting Actor is annoying. And her hair is suddenly really thin.

Once again, good speech by George Clooney. Like him.

I will say, Jon Stewart seems a little uncomfortable up there.

Ok, Ben Stiller presenting visual effects as a green screen was a classic.

Was Dolly Parton convulsing on stage or was she dancing/bopping to the beat? I also don’t think she could get any skinnier. Or have more hair extensions randomly attached to her head.

Having cartoons as presenters is lame, annoying and stupid. And kills the energy.

I’m still trying to decide if I want to see the Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe….I loved the book so much when I was younger, that I’m not sure I want to ruin it.

Alright, now it’s just boring. I haven’t had anything to say in a while…and Jon Stewart is uninteresting and not funny. I’m very disappointed – I had thought he would be wonderful. Now, I’m just plain disappointed. And all of the video montages – SUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home