Saturday, March 04, 2006

Freaking Frustrating

Sometimes I really frustrate myself. Do you ever do that? I think I'm just too damn impatient and I can't wait for things to just take their course. But what is the fun in that? Sometimes if you see something, you just want to act on it - even though if you wait 3 days it will all come around - but by not waiting those 3 days maybe you will screw it up - but you never know because you don't wait those 3 days - but it usually takes those 3 days to know if you did screw it up and in the end you might as well have waited those 3 days.

And one more thing - with all of this great, super fast technology, you would think we would get these answers faster, but no. Because you can ignore people with these super fast technologies better than you can with the old antiquated methods.

Yes, I have completely frustrated myself. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home