Friday, February 10, 2006

The Olympics Are Here! The Olympics Are Here!


The opening ceremonies are here. This is awesome. I absolutely love the Olympics, in case you don't remember. I think that the ceremonies are soooo awesome. They did this human ski jumper thing, and it was incredibly cool. And the rings - freaking neat. I can't say anything worthwhile - I'm speechless. I'm too excited that for the next two weeks we'll have really super cool stories about kids that fell down wells when they were 3, lost their dog to an alligator at age 5 and then discovered downhill skiing at 17 and became a late-bloomer who took over the world. This rocks. USA! USA! I can't wait to see the USA in their Canadian-designed outfits. Wahooo. And who said the world couldn't unite? Just look at how we can't get our own country to design our own uniforms? Alright, alright, I know Nike is doing it, too, this year. Still, it's fun to point that out. I can't wait til the curling is on.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Orbitron19 said...

Too bad you don't get the Canadian broadcast like I do in Detroit! i get to see EVERYTHING live and extra curling! (Along with some of the funniest Bell Canada commercials starring two CGI Beavers.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home