Sunday, January 29, 2006

Deja Vu

Urgh. I did it again last night. I have this problem where I keep buying the same magazines over and over to read. When I'm sitting in front of them at the store, deciding whether to buy Glamour or Marie Claire or some other equally brainless magazine, I can't remember which one I already read that month. All of the covers of these stupid magazines look the same. Regardless of season, magazine, etc. The thing is, last night I even picked up the stupid issue, flipped through it to see if any of the stories looked familiar, and then decided to get it. Then I got home, opened it up to the note from the editor (one of the first pages of reading material after 17 ads), and I went "NOOOOOOOOO! Not again!!!!!!!!!!"

That drives me nuts. Not only did I waste $3.99 plus tax on recycling material, but then I had nothing mindless to read. Double whammy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home