Thursday, December 01, 2005

The shark swam near the surface...

...and The Apprentice still managed to jump it.

Q: When did "The Apprentice - Donald Trump" jump the shark?

A: When he went from the Final 4 to the Final 2 with a multiple firing...continuing a season-long, annoying tradition that was only shocking the first time. And when he did what every other annoying show that seperates their contestants from their families for 30 long, grueling days (yes, I know The Apprentice is weeks and weeks long)...brought their loved ones in for an emotional reunion. I haven't seen my family in almost 6 months and I am managing not to cry for 30 minutes so I can type this blog for your reading enjoyment. They get split up for 3 weeks and they are on the edge of an emotional break-down from not seeing their best friend and their fuzzy poodle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home