Friday, November 25, 2005

Now Showing: The Newlyunweds


No more Jessica! Posted by Picasa

Could there be a more exciting story in Hollywood right now? Well, besides the question of when Brad and Angelina are gonna make it official? After months of speculation, rumor and denial - the inevitable happened, in very unexciting fashion. Jessica and Nick are done. The timing was perfect - it left just enough time after the release of Jessica's coffee table book about planning the perfect wedding to keep THAT from being totally awkward. Or not.

At least I have a shot with Nick now. I have my appointments next week to go blonde, blonde, blonde and jump up to a "D" cup. And oh yeah: Nick, I'm "saving myself for marriage," too. Or not - you'll have to find out yourself...hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home