Monday, November 28, 2005

I Wanna Be A Weathergirl, Too


Minnesota Meteorology Requirement Posted by Picasa

Based on the accuracy of weather forcasting in this state, and the annoying fact that I have to sit through weather warnings for all of North Dakota, South Dakota, Upper Minnesota, Wisconsin and half of Canada that don't impact me (I have to listen to these reports due to the lack of a major news station in any of these areas), I have determined that there is only one requirement for being a weatherperson in this state: a map of the upper midwest and Canada.

I'm qualified...because I have that, and I got it for free, 'cause I'm a member of AAA, thanks to my parents. And my mom is always saying "Go to AAA and get a map." Not sure why I need a map when I never leave the Twin Cities metro, but I guess I'm just supposed to load up on free maps. Most moms say useful stuff like, "Make sure to turn the lights off when you leave a room." Or "Wash your darks in cold water." My mom tells me to go to AAA and get my free maps.

If anyone's going to Idaho soon, and they're not a member of AAA, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home