Thursday, June 01, 2006

I wrote a song tonight...

(Sung to the tune of Poison's "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" - sorta - and dedicated to the insane obstacle courses set up in the middle of highways during Construction Season AKA summer.)

Every Road Has Its Cone

I drove my truck real slow as I
drove by the "road work" signs
Although the tar has just dried
I hear the stones hit the side hard

Why did I drive home this way tonight I asked?
Did I just not get the memo?
Though I want the roads real smooth
Though I want
But I guess that's why they say

Chorus:
Every road has its cone
Just like every street has potholes
Just like every flagger waves his orange, orange flag
Every road has its cone
Yeah slow down

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Orbitron19 said...

TOO FUNNY!!!
Are you going to record it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home