Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pets...

I just realized something...The Family has several animals at their house in Florida...2 dogs, a cat, and I think the turtle and fish are still alive, but I'm not positive. I just realized something else...The Sister was supposedly responsible for 4 out of those 5 animals (the cat, Nike - was "hers." One of the dogs, Mac, she bought for her birthday years ago. The fish, no clue about the name, she used to have in her apartment. The turtle, Speedy, I have no idea where he came from but I know The Mom didn't go out looking for a pet turtle one sunny Saturday)...and The Mom now takes care of ALL of them. And The Sister is in her mid-20s. I think she can handle the responsibility now...

She's going to hate me now because I'm sure The Mom just went "HEY!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home