Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SHE SUCKS!

I just watched the American Idol final performances...and if Katherine McPhee wins, it's because the judges didn't call her out on how HORRIBLE she was.

* She f***ed up the words to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - a song I sang in 4th grade chorus and which she has already sung once in competition - AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING! They said she sounded great! Yeah, THE WORDS SHE DID SING!

* She was way off-key in her single. I hope they don't release it...it was horrible, too.

I'm so mad they didn't call her out on those things! And all I can do is sit here and clentch my fists and shake them in the air and wave them around like I just don't care...

Taylor Hicks for President! (Since Chris is gone :( )

Alright, The Steph, Out.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Tom said...

she may suck at singing but she's got a nice ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home