Thursday, May 25, 2006

Final Thoughts on AI:

Ok, just a few more things I have to say...

* After my VCR finally turned off last night at 10:05, I did rewatch the Clay Aiken-Michael Sandecki duet numerous times. Maybe not 47 times, but A LOT. And it doesn't get any less funny. And I think that I have told that story to 37 people today that missed last night's show. What's wrong with them?!

* While watching that clip over and over again, I am amazed that Mr. Sandecki managed to compose himself enough to keep singing, and had the guts to keep singing, with Clay!

* I'm even more amazed that Clay kept his composure enough to sing along with him!

* After watching the news and web reports today, I realized that I DID see David Hasselhoff in tears when Taylor won last night. When they showed him in the crowd after the results were announced, I thought my eyes were fooling me. But, alas, I was correct...the Baywatch lifeguard turned music star (if only in Europe) got emotional when the Soul Patrol master won American Idol. I see a skit on SNL. It might actually be funny.

* Prince is freaking cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home