Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Best Voice Mail EVER

This is an actual voice mail, taken straight from the cell phone of The Steph, today, June 8th, 2006.

"Hey, The Steph, it's 'Bob.' [Name removed to protect the not-so-innocent.] Umm, I'm looking for midget wrestlers for something I'm doing down here. I was wondering if you still have the phone number for your midgets. Give me a call on my cell when you get a chance."

Does The Steph have a phone number for midget wrestlers? That's like asking if a giraffe has a long neck. Or if elephants can crush ants. The Steph has a phone number for midget wrestlers.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Orbitron19 said...

Do you have a live Tiger connection? Or Midget Tigers...that would be great! Not kittens--full grown midget Tigers with laser beams on their heads. Can you get me those?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home