Monday, October 24, 2005

Doogie all grown up...

Have you seen the show How I Met Your Mother? I've watched it several times without having a clue what the title of the show is til tonight when my sister said that's what she was watching and I said "I'm watching some show with Doogie Howser" and she said "That's the show I'm watching." In fact, I still don't even know what it's about. But it has Doogie Howser and the band camp girl from American Pie and some decent writing, so I find it very funny.

Speaking of Neil Patrick Harris, I have a great idea for a new TV show...called "Douglas Howser, MD." Basically, the same as the original, but now he's all grown up and is just like everyone else in the hospital because he's no longer a boy wonder doc. He's just an insignificant MD filling a slot in the weekly schedule. So, now he struggles with his feelings of insignificance and losing his identity and his lack of a real childhood. I'm not sure yet if it's a comedy or drama - could go either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home