Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Crazy Old Cat Lady

There's a crazy old cat lady that lives in the apartment building next to mine. I have to walk by the building to get to my truck, and she's not in the doorway when I walk by, but by the time I get to my truck and glance up as I pull away, she's standing in the doorway with the door propped open. She never says anything, never waves. One time she asked me if I lived there years ago cause another girl lived there that had the same truck. Ummm. Ok.

Here are two other strange things about her. She didn't used to have the cat. She just got it a couple of months ago so it's only a little kitten. But it's a mini version of the full-grown cat in the apartment across the hall from hers! I know this because both cats sit in their windows all day long.

Well, except for when strange thing number two happens...sometimes Crazy Lady's kitten escapes from the apartment and stands at the glass door leading into the building watching people walk by. Why doesn't she care enough about "Little Kitty" (the name I gave him - his older likeness is "Big Kitty") to make sure he doesn't escape?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home