Friday, September 22, 2006

Coffee Cup Pacifier

I came across one of the greatest inventions, ever, this morning.

Have you ever bought a cup of coffee with a top like this:




And had the coffee spill out of that little hole when you put it in your cup holder in your car as you wait for it to cool to the point that you can physically drink it without harming yourself or others with your piercing screams?

Well, there were a bunch of these little things sitting in a cup on the counter at the coffee shop:



It’s basically a pacifier for your coffee cup – preventing spillage and allowing your coffee to cool to a drinkable temperature in a peaceful manner!


It’s the greatest thing in the world. I had to take pictures with my cell phone because I thought it to be unreasonable to save the cup and the pacifier until I got home and could use my digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home