Sunday, May 14, 2006

Priorities...

The Mom is in town. She got here this afternoon. And told me she shot a squirrel just before she left. Some things never change.

Then we get home from a great mother's day dinner, and promptly argue about watching the finale of West Wing or Survivor. Despite it being my TV, my couch, my remote...I lost. We are watching Survivor, which I have not watched one episode of all season. And I'm on IM, talking to The Sister back in FL, who is watching the same finale, and is captivated. And I have to write notes back and forth from The Mom to The Sister to The Mom.

And then I learn something...The Sister is mad at The Mom for coming to visit The Steph. Not because she has something really important going on. No. Because The Mom will not be in FL to share the following moments with The Sister during the next 2.5 weeks:

* Season finale of Survivor
* Season finale of Amazing Race
* Season finale of American Idol
* Release of the Da Vinci Code
* Season finale of The Unit

Priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home