Monday, May 08, 2006

I think...(sometimes)

* I think that the new Gatorade commercial for the World Cup (where they play "Take Me Out to the Ballgame") is incredibly intelligent, and really cool.

* I think that one of the best things in the world is climbing into a bed freshly made with newly washed sheets. Not just clean sheets unfolded from the closet...the ones that just went from dryer to bed and still smell like laundry detergent.

* I think that any sentence that your mom says that starts out "Did I tell you about the hawk encounter?" is a bad sentence.

* I think that sometimes the word "censorship" is taken the wrong way...like when it actually means "responsibility" or "be smart about something rather than saying something without thinking."

* I think that sometimes good people get a raw deal, but that eventually it catches up with them and they get a great deal. It just takes time and sucks going through the process.

* I think that sometimes opposites don't attract.

* I think that it is possible to be inspired by an NBC drama.

* I think that it is possible to seriously think that "Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights" is a good movie.

* I think that the saying "You can please all of the people some of the time and none of the people all of the time" is incredibly accurate.

* I think that respect for differences in people is more important than making them believe your difference.

* I think that it's OK to be happy with something that makes every other person in your life wonder why in the world that makes you happy.

* I think that it's a good feeling to enjoy spending time with your family, even if they are incredibly strange and make you shake your head.

* I think that tulips are the prettiest flowers in the world.

* I think it's sad that tulips only last for a few days.

* I think that lilacs are the prettiest smell in the world.

* I think that many colleges and universities have colors that should never go together for any reason.

* I think that it's OK to use a skill you are not confident in, but know well enough to help someone.

* I think that it's OK to enjoy working with and around kids, but not want one of your own right now.

* I think it's great to be happier with what you are doing right now than with what some people thought you had given up or lost by not doing what made you happy before.

* I think that it's a wonderful feeling to be completely honest with your friends about your feelings for them and their happiness.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Orbitron19 said...

I think that The Steph has a link on 46,XY...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home