Saturday, January 07, 2006

Comeback, Schmumback

Come on New England...get a new story. And thanks for sending me into a spiraling state of depression, Tampa Bay. Way to taunt the oppossing team's defense after gaining 7 freaking yards on a run, Chris, and then throw the damn ball away every time you had a receiver open for the rest of the game. Or to the freaking Redskins defenders. Just cause they also wear red and white doesn't mean that they deserve a pass from you.

I'm running to the movie store to get a movie to watch tonight. I don't really care about the Patriots and 387 stories about Tedy Bruschi's comeback from a stroke. Now, if Ariel Sharon comes back from his strokes to play for the Patriots - then I'll watch. But I'm done with these dumb stories until I have to start memorizing them during the 2 weeks of the Olympics...cause as you know, there's nothing I like better than Olympic "comeback" & "feel-good" stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home