Monday, November 14, 2005

Make up your mind!

So here are all of the weather forcasts for Tuesday (tomorrow) that I have heard in the last 24 hours in this order:

* 1-2 inches of snow total, starting Tuesday morning
* 4-8 inches of snow by Wednesday, starting late Tuesday
* Light rain today, changing overnight to snow, 2-3 inches of snow total by the end of Tuesday
* Snow starting overnight tonight, blizzard-like conditions and high winds on Tuesday with 4-8 inches of snow total
* Light rain tonight and through tomorrow changes to snow late in the day, possible 3-6 inches of accumulation by Wednesday, wind chill on Wednesday of 10 degrees

I think it's going to be sunny and clear, high of 58. How in the world am I supposed to plan my day if I have no idea what the weather is going to be? Do I wear boots? Do I wear gloves? Do I need to leave 2 hours early to drive the 7 miles to Minneapolis or can I leave half an hour early?

Welcome to Minnesota! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home